Move out and close my account

If you are moving out of the Welsh Water region or are moving out and will no longer be responsible for paying the bill at your new address then let us know.

Properties with a water meter - let us know on or after the day of your move.


Properties without a water meter - you can let us know up to 14 days in advance.

To complete this form you will need

  • Your Welsh Water account reference number This can be found in the top right corner of your bill
  • Move date If your move date is more than 14 days in advance then you need to inform us nearer the time
  • Meter reading If known