Tell Welsh Water I am moving house

If you are moving and your new property is in the Welsh Water region then let us know .

If you have a water meter you can only let us know on or after the day of your move, if the property you are moving out of doesn’t have a meter then you can let us know up to 14 days in advance.

To complete this form you will need

  • Your Welsh Water account reference number This can be found in the top right corner of your bill
  • Move date If your move date is more than 14 days in advance then you need to inform us nearer the time