Request to remove a water meter

Use this form to request that your water meter be removed. You can go back to having the standard unmeasured bill for your property any time up to two years from the date the meter was fitted, or the Assessed Measured Charge applied. However, if you have a swimming pool at the property (which is automatically filled) or use a garden sprinkler, then you must continue to pay metered charges.

Property details

Please enter your full postcode below and find your property.

Sorry, an address cannot be found