Tenant registration

This form is for landlords to inform us that a property they own, and are the named account holder for, is now tenanted.

In order to submit your Tenant Registration, we will require your customer details as well as the details of your tenant(s).

If you are a tenant who is moving to a rented property - and you are responsible for the bill - please use our move form.

Please review the Government Landlord Legislation available here