If you're a low income household and in receipt of means-tested benefits, you may be eligible to receive support through our HelpU tariff to reduce your future charges.
To apply for HelpU, we just need a little information about your household, and the income & benefits your household receives. In some cases we may ask you to provide proof of your income.
Your application will help us understand if you are eligible. If your application is successful, any reduction in charges will be applied from the date we receive your application.
You don't qualify for HelpU if:
- You water your garden with a non-hand-held appliance, such as a sprinkler
- You have a swimming pool or pond with a capacity of over 10,000 litres
- Your property is used for commercial/business purposes
- You share payment of your bills with your neighbour(s)
- You're renovating your property
- The property is used for assisted or supported living