Water direct debt support scheme application

By completing this form, we can make an application to the Department for Work and Pensions to take a regular amount from your benefit and pay it directly to us.

What you'll need

  • Your Welsh Water account reference number This can be found in the top right corner of your bill, on your My Account dashboard, or the reference on your payment if you pay by direct debit.
  • Your National Insurance Number
  • The type of benefit you receive